Customers and Visitors
Please find hereafter the presentation of the processing of personal data implemented in our company if you are a customer or a visitor of our website.
IDENTITY OF DATA CONTROLLER
The data are collected by
Jola (France) SAS, registered in Paris RCS 831 402 243 having its registered office at 43, rue de Liège, 75008 Paris
(hereafter referred to as JOLA)
The company edits the wibesite https://www.ttmask-france.fr/. This website is hosted by Jola France SAS..
WHICH ARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY?
IF YOU ARE CUSTOMER OR VISITOR OF OUR WEBSITE
2.1. Manage the sales of our products and your subscription to our newsletter
We collect the following information when you purchase products or when you subscribe to our newsletter:
- Data that will permit to identity you, your name and given name, your employer or the name of your organism,
- Data for shipping and for contact: telephone number, address, email,
- The products chosen,
- Data concerning the payment methods, namely references of credit or payment card,
- Your acceptance or refusal to receive promotional communications from us.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR DATA
Our processing of your data has the following purposes:
- Perform any operations concerning the administration of our customers: contracts, orders, deliveries and shipments, invoicing, accounting and in particular administration of customer’s accounts, update of our customer relations, such as inquiries about customer’s satisfaction, administration of complaints and after sales services, selection of customers for customers surveys, polls..
- Perform operations concerning prospection:
- Administration of prospection technics (such as normalization, enrichment and de-duplication);
- Selection of persons for prospective actions, polls, product testing and promotional activities;
- Marketing and promotional activities;
- Preparation of commercial statistics;
- Update of prospective client lists and verification with opposition lists for direct marketing in line with the requirements of the French Consumer Code;
- Administration of access, rectification, opposition, deletion and portability rights;
- Administration of payment defaults and litigation;
- Administration of feedback about products and services.
With this respect, we may be required to transfer your personal data to third parties service providers, namely our accounting firm or law firm. These service providers are bound by confidentiality obligations and do not have the right to transfer your data to a third party.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In line with the provisions of the Law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 concerning electronic data, data files and public liberties and of the GDPR, you have the right to access, to modify, to correct or to delete data that you concern and that we process.
You may further request the transfer of the data that you have provided to another entity, you will receive a copy of these data to be transferred.
These rights can be exercised in justifying your identity
- By email : email@example.com
- By letter : Jola (France) SAS, 43, rue de Liège, 75008 Paris
Please note that we may continue to process data you concerning even if you have opposed such processing in the event the law permits or requires us to do so.
All elements (texts, logos, images, software, lay out, data base, etc.) of our website https://www.ttmask-france.fr/ and its associated websites are protected under national and international intellectual property rights. These elements remain the exclusive property of Jola and/or its partners. Thus, unless expressly authorized in writing by Jola and/or its partners, you may not proceed to any reproduction, representation, adaptation, translation and/or transformation, in part or in whole, or transfer to another website any element of our website. The failure to respect this prohibition may be considered forgery and lead to criminal prosecution. In conformity with the provisions of the French Code of Intellectual Property, the use of any element of our website is strictly limited to a private use. The trademarks and logos appearing on the website are registered trademarks and belong to entity who has registered the trademark or logo. Any copy, by whatever means and on whatever media, without prior written authorization of the owner is prohibited by law and may lead to civil and criminal liability.
Jola has no responsibility for any inconveniences or damages resulting from the use of the internet, namely in case of interrupted services, external intrusion, viruses or any other harm caused to hardware or software which could result from the visit of our website.
Jola declines any liability for the hypertext links, Jola has no control about the content of such third party websites. Jola undertakes to provide available tools and accurate information. However, Jola does not guarantee the accuracy of information provided neither the availability of these tools.
Indeed, despite our efforts, our website may contain technical or typographic errors or other inaccuracies. Consequently, Jola excludes any liability based on information or tools provided on the website. The information provided on the website is not contractual and can be changed without notice.
A user or visitor of our website is not allowed to create a hyperlink to our website without prior and express authorization from Jola.